Top 5 More Epic Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Scenes

Posted by at 0 comments

Note: This Blog Post May Have Spoilers!!!!



5. Simon Defeats The Helix King


One of The Best Moments we see there out in the series is when simon the digger destroys the King Helix. I brought You The Full Fight Cut.  I Made This Cut Hope You Like It! Enjoy!!



4. Simon's Return


The Return Of The Fallen/Destroyed King. Enjoy!



3. Kittan's Goodbye!


This is Certainly one of the most sad moments of Gurren Lagann. Really touchy but If you want To Cry Here I Leave It:



2. Escape From Alternate Reality!


One Of The Final Moments From Gurren Lagann, It Have to be in this Top, The Last Time Kamina-sama Appears in Screen Here You Go:



1. Final Battle!


I Got Anything More To Say This Is The Final Battle Of Gurren Lagann. Enjoyyy!


That's All! If you Like it Shared It , It helps me a lot as well as if you can click an ad, I would Aprecciate Both! Thanks And Until The Next One!



tags :

0 Comment On "Top 5 More Epic Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Scenes"

Back to Top