My Top 5 Anime Openings

Posted by at 0 comments

Note: This is my top 5 you could have different ones. Please dont judge, if you think another one should get on the top put it in the comments bellow and I will make a new post with the most mentioned. Thanks!


5. Kuroko No Basuke

I like all openings of kuroko no basuke. All means ALL, But I have to choose one for the top so I stay with the opening #3 of Season 3 Memories from GRANRODEO. Here Kuroko no Basuke Opening Memories ENJOY!



4.Tokyo Ghoul

Tokyo Ghoul Good Opening, To be honest Very Good Opening, Bad Anime and Amazing Manga!
Here Tokyo Ghoul Opening Unravel Enjoy!



3.Yoru no Yatterman

Even if Its Anime Wasnt that popular I love this song. So here Yoru no Yatterman Opening Kyokugen Dreamer Enjoy!



2. Neon Genesis Evangelion

This is a weird one not even me could belive I like this opening but after you her it a lot of times its just awesome. Here Neon Genesis Evangelion Opening A Cruel Angel's Thesis Enjoy!



1. Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann

This Opening, This opening is like to hear angels. This Opening Helps me When I'm sad cause I feel stronger. It makes me feel fine and give me chills. I just Kove It A LOT.Hope you enjoy it as I enjoy it. Here My Favorite Opening Sorairo Days from Tengen Toppa Guren Laggan!




Thats It! If you Like it Shared It , It helps me a lot as well as if you can click an ad, I would Aprecciate Both!
             Thanks And Until The Next One!

tags :

0 Comment On "My Top 5 Anime Openings"

Back to Top